English Love Sms

Love Sms

We Dont Succeed In Our 1st Love!
Becoz We Lack Certain Qualites.
But
After Achieving Those Qualities,
We Never Love Again!

Feelings are many but words are few,
clouds are dark but sky is blue;
Love is a paper, life is glue,
every thing is false, only My Love is TRUE.

“Value of relation”
is not that how much you feel happy with some one . .
But it is that
how much some one feels ALONE without you!

Khuda kisi ko kisi pey fidaa na kare,
Kare to qayamat tak judaa na kare.
Ye maana ki koi marta nahi judaai mein,
Lekin jee bhi to nahi paata tanhaai mein!


My love for you is like water,
Falling countless…
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless.

Please come and sit beside me
I have so much to say
The words I have to share with you
I need to speak today

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers