Good Night SMS

Good Night Sms Collection

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

It is a Lovely Night.
I pray to the Blue Moon to protect you through the night,
The Wind to Blow away your stress
& the Twinkling Stars to Guide You.
“Good Night”


Dnt use ur blanket just thnk abt my love it wil warm u,
dnt use pillow just thnk abt my handz it will trap ur hd,
dnt cloz ur mouth i will be kissing u all night…
Good Night

On this cold cold nite,
in My small small ROOm,
i Look At The Brite Brite StArS
iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy,
DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe
on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe!
GoodNighT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers