Miss you Sms In English

Miss you Sms In English

|""| |""\ /"""| |""| |""|
| | | I S S | | |,,| |
|,,,| |,,,|\/|,,,| \,,,,,,/
aap kiya miss karogy
Dekho hum ne kitna mis kiya...

So many questions,
But the answers are so few,
All i really know iz, I MISS U !

Whenever I miss u,
I wont look 4 u in my dreams
or try to hear ur voice in ur messages.
I just put my right hand across my chest and feel u!

i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.


"9 lessons in life"
lern to care
lern to smile
lern to cry
lern to give
lern to forgive
lern to share
lern to trust
lern to love
.
n larn to say
.
.
.you miss me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers