Quote Of Day

"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."   Jimmy Durante


"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."   Jimmy Durante

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."   Irish Proverb

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."   Winston Churchill

"Fun is a good thing but only when it spoils nothing better."   George Santayana

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."   Albert Camus

"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose."   Woody Allen

"An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of thought, and keeping the mind smooth and equable in the roughest weather."   Washington Irving

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers