Thank You Sms

Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.....William Feather


My mom  always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!
*Thank You*

Thank you 4 being simply the best
How you do it, we'll never know
A passionate teacher, yet one of the guys
Never the boss, yet controlling the flow
Kind, free and caring; groovy & wise
Your excellence spoils us for all of the rest



One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
Thank You.


Thank you for your friendship
& ur luv
However life may turn, this gift will be
A mountain that has made my river bend
Nor will it flow the same way to the sea
Knowing u iz something I'm made of
Years will not this part of me remove

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers