SMS - SMS Message

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
 Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.



Anonymous
Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.


The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.



"A Fool can become a genious when he understands he is a fool"
but "A genious can become a fool when he understands he is a genious"!
-Dr. ABDUL KALAM..!



Herman Hesse
If I know what love is, it is because of you.





Friends, Health & Love
These things don’t come with PRICE TAGS
But
When we lose then, we realize D COST



Sarah Bernhardt
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.



James J. Walker
Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?


Instead of Thinking about what you are MISSING.
Sometimes it is GOOD to THINK About what you have that many are MISSING.


David Reed
Love me and the world is mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers