Text Message - Text SMS

Hello,
What’s wrong with your mobile?
Tried so many times
but Every time I call it says:
The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!

I wanted to send some thing special to make you smile
but the post man said I must get out of the post box.


I miss your smile
I miss your laughter
I miss your touch
I miss your warmth
I miss your whispers
I miss your heartbeat
I miss your love
I miss you !


Flowers die,
Stories End,
Songs Fade,
Memories are forgotten,
All things come to End,
But,
“Precious People” Like “You”
Are always remembered.


Friendship doesn’t occurs with special people,
People becomes special after becoming friends,
Just wanted to let u know that
U r very “Special” to me


Hey..
Listen ..
two people were asking me ur details today.
I gave them ur address n mobile number.
They will be visiting u soon.
Their names r Joy & happiness.

Gr8 people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
and legends never talk they send sms ;)

Forward this message to ten people
U’ll get nothing its true,
its working,
even I did’nt get anything !


Except a lovely SMILE from YOUR face….
Hey u!!!
Yes u…
the cute one…
holding this
phone!
are you asleep?
Just wanted 2 say
Good Night..!

Smile in pleasure & in pain, Smile when trouble pours like a rain,
Smile when some1 hurts u, Smile bcoz some1 still wants 2 c u SMILING !!
Never Blame any Day In Your Life.
Good Days Give You Happiness.
Bad Days Give You Experience.
Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God’s Blessings

You are the sun in my day,
The wind in my sky,
The waves in my ocean,
And the beat in my heart.
As I sit with little to do,

My mind is filled with thoughts of you.
As I work hard throughout the day,



I miss your smile that miles away.
As I lay down and try to sleep,
Its memories of you I always keep.
You must know this
“My love so true,

I spend all my time MISSING YOU “



SMILE:
S: Sets u free,
M: Makes u special,
I: Increases ur face value,
L: Lifts up ur spirits,
E: Erases all ur tensions,
So, please keep smiling.

It feels nice when some1 misses u, feels good when some1 loves u.
feels better when some1’s with u.
But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers