GOOD SMS

Success of our life depends on the quality of our thoughts.
But the quality of our thoughts depends on the people v meet in our life...:)
 Gd morning...









Bill gates gave 5$ tip to the waiter.
Waiter: Sir, yesterday your son gave 50$ tip & u gave only 5$?
Bill gates: He is the son of Millionaire,
i m the son of farmer.


Most interesting line written
on the front of T-shirt of a girl,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Excuse me !
My face is above.;-)

Boy 2 pharmacist: I need condoms.
Pharmacist:v sell them in packs of 3, 9 &12. Which 1 u want?
Boy:The girl is hot.We are having dinner with her parents & then going out. Once she has me, she shall want me all the time.Better give me the 12s pack.
At dinner,b4 eating with her parents,he begins to pray and continues with his head down 4 several minutes.
Girl:u nevr told me that u'r such a religious person.
.Boy:&u nevr told me that ur father's a pharmacist!
 
Beautiful Quote.
True Happiness Consist Not In The Multitude of Friends,

But
In The Worth And Choice.
I'm Glad I Choose YOU!!!


Hi
Ther is a Gud news and also bad news 4 u,
D bad news is,
Ther is no Gud news,
& D gOOd news is,
Ther is no bad news,
So be happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers