Sweet love Story


 


 


 


A Sweet Conversation Between Girl & Boy after Break-up...♥
..
Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty
(Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really
Pretty than Me ???)
.
Boy : Ya She is...!! (Boy Thinks in
mind....But you are still the most
Beautiful Girl i know)
.
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny &
Amazing (All the Stuff that i wasn't)
.
.
.
Boy : Sure She is....(But she is
nothing compared to you)
.
.
Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...
(We never did)
.
.
Boy : I Hope you do too....(What
Happened to You & Me...???)
.
.
Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i
start Cry)
.
.
Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't
Cry)
.
Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you & Miss
you)
.
Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never
stop Loving you....Never Ever)
.
What U Think "Love" is always
"Beautiful" when its True....!!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers