Sorry Sms

Sorry Sms

A Good Apology has 3 Parts - 1) Im Sorry.. 2) It’s my Fault.. 3) How do I make it right? well.. unfortunately, A Lot of people usually miss the 3rd part..

What I Did Was Foolish & Impulsive
If I Cud Take It All Back I'd Do This So Instant
I Truly Didn't Mean To Hurt You In Any Way
I'm Sorry For Hurting You

Sorry is a gud weapons for some people..
Jaan bujh kar galtiaan karo, n after that just say sorry..
but actually people don't know the deep meaning of sorry....!!


know I’ve hurt u…
I didn’t mean to.
I am soooooooooo sorry…
Please forgive me!

I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
I am sorry i love you,
I can’t help it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers