Anniversary sms

Anniversary sms

Marriage is that relation between
man and women in which
the Independence is Equal,
the Dependence mutual and
the Obligation Reciprocal”.
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

if I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy Anniversary


I LOVE U are words just three,
which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for eah other,Had no attahed strings.Happy Anniversary


Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy , love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary

For More anniversary sms Click Here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers