Birthday Sms For Mother

Birthday Sms For Mother

The way you twisted fairy tales, to suit my mood at that time,
The way you clubbed two dishes in one, making it my favourite..
Mom, I wonder, how you managed to blend your thoughts and efforts with,
so much of love. I love the way you love me.
Thank you Mom for loving me so much..
Happy Birthday Mother..





M – is for the million things she gives me.
O – means only that she’s soft to hold.
T – for the things she tries to teach me.
H – is for her heart of purest gold.
E – for her eyes with love light shining.
R – means right and right she’ll always be.
Thanks for Being Besides me mother..
Wishing my mother Happiest Birthday!!!


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
Happy Birthday Mother!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join this

Followers